Our cupcake toppers are super easy to use. Simply print, cut them out and glue or tape them to a toothpick or sosatie stick.
- Once printed and cut out, fold along the striped line at the edge of the wrapper.
- Glue the folded section and secure it to the other edge of the wrapper.
To assemble the bunting, you'll need:
- The printed out flags
- Tape or glue
- String or ribbon
- Cut out your flags.
- Make a 1cm fold at the top of each flag.
- Take the 1st flag. Glue along where you folded. Making sure that you leave enough string or ribbon for tying the bunting at the ends, lay the ribbon or string along the fold.
- Fold the top of the flag back over and press down so that it sticks. Secure it with a piece of tape, if the glue does not work.
- Repeat for all the flags, leaving a cm of string between each flag.
- Leave enough ribbon or string at the ends of the bunting, so that you can secure it to the desired platform.